Do I Qualify?
In order to qualify for social housing with Madulammoho, you need to:
- be a South African citizen,
- do not own / have not owned property,
- have a bank account and
- give consent for a credit profile search to be conducted.
- Each building unit has its own criteria for the income bracket (R3500-R22000). This is specified on each of the building’s pages. If you are married we will be looking at your combined income.
- You will also need to provide a copy of your ID, payslips and 3 months bank statements in pdf, jpg or .doc format.
Look for a Building:
On the Homepage or on the project page – You can search for a building via location, either Johannesburg or Cape Town. Or you can search for an apartment by type of unit, eg: Bachelor, Communal Rooms, 1 Bedroom or Two bedrooms. Click on the building you like to open up a page with more details.
Is the Unit Available:
On the building detail page there is a counter for how many units are available. For each type of unit that is available, there is an icon and a button. If you click on the “I’m interested” button it will take you to the qualification form.
If there are no available units you can join the waiting list and will be notified when one comes available.
Applying for the Unit:
Once you have filled in the qualification form, you will be directed to the application form. This form asks for all your details and documentation. Please fill in all the fields.
Once you have submitted the application form , you will then be contacted by a Madulammoho representative.
011 725 3284
021 981 8875
Subscribe to the Madulammoho Pulse